The New Wave Door
Brand New Innovative Design – Available NOW!
Seeing Is Believing:
To appreciate and see the obvious advantages of the New Wave Door, you will need to view the video. Please take a few minutes to do this now, and we are sure you will be impressed by what you see:
PVCu New Wave Doors – The Next Generation of Bi-Folding Doors and Sliding Patio Doors
The PVCu New Wave Door.
How It Works:
New Wave Door
The first panel is hinge fixed and can be at either side of the opening or both.
The second and subsequent panels slide up to the first panel and click into place.
Each panel then swings outwards and stacks parallel to the previous panel, providing you with the full use of the opening.
Watch the PVCuNew Wave Door in Action:
A completely different concept in sliding folding doors.
The PVCu New Wave Door.
You will see that the way the door functions is clearly different, and as all the hardware is concealed, it has very clean sight lines, and is therefore sleek and exceptionally pleasing to the eye. Unfortunately the video can only pay partial testimony to the design and engineering excellence of the New Wave Door: in the flesh it is even better!
There are many other benefits and features of this product that gives the New Wave Door its immense customer appeal. With it’s innovative designand engineering excellence, it breaks free from the restrictions imposed on homeowners and designers by conventioanl patio and bi-folding doors. It deliveres more scope, functionality and freedom to make choices you want about your living space, uninhibited by the operational and spacial limitations of its predecessors.
With a New Wave Door, you will be free to create a divide between your inside and outside world that is almost seamless in appearance and effortless in operation.
The combination of engineering excellence and stunning good looks, makes the New Wave Door far more desirable, practical and beautiful than any other door system.
The New Wave Door is far more than just a door:
It is a piece of furniture which you can enjoy everyday…an investment
in your quality of life.
Magnaline™ (patent pending)
Magnaline™ is the operational system that facilitates the unique functionality of the New Wave Door. It’s clever design is what helps the New Wave Door perform outside of the operational perameters and restirctions of the other door systems. As it is concealed within the door panels it does not have the unsightly appearance of conventional hardware used for bi-folding doors.
It is a true innovation and with the other design concepts within the New Wave Door, it makes for the most effective wide-span door system on the market today.
Every door set has a hinged master traffic door, another benefit over some schemes for bifold doors, which means that all of the doors do not have to opened, making it more suitable for everyday use. The rest of the door panels, incorporating the Magnaline™ technology, slide towards the master door and then swing into place, neatly stacking parallel to each other. When closed, the doors interlock together creating a solid and secure walling system, which resembles a floor to ceiling glass wall.
The Advantages of the New Wave Door:
- Suitable for new build and retrofit/refurbishment installations, in both commercial and residential applications.
- The outerframe can be supplied in four separate sections, and is fully mechanically adjustable for ease of delivery and installation.
- Fully bottom running – 100% of the door weight is taken by the aluminium bottom track, minimising installation and operational problems.
- All sliding panels have no weight bearing hinges, therefore no place for individual panels to drop, massively reducing future service calls.
- Every individual panel can be removed for service work, without the need for removing other door leafs, making small service issues quicker and therfore cheaper to solve.
- Maximum door height is 2200mm, width on application.
- Master door is hinged for everyday use, and can be at either end or both.
- The uPVC is available in Veka 70mm FS and can be supplied with a fully aluminium outerframe or an aluminium and uPVC outerframe.
- Available in the Aluminium – Fully polyester powder coated aluminium.
Aggregate Review : All Reviews5 out of 5 , 36 votes , 36 reviews