Why Choose a Which Trusted Trader?
For us homeowners, our home is a special, almost sacred place. It’s where we raise our children, where we eat and sleep; It’s where we spend most of our lives. And this makes it an incredibly special space.
The last thing we want is someone who is unprofessional, and inconsiderate inside our home, and unfortunately, nowadays, it’s hard to be sure just what kind of person you’re getting when you hire a trader.
At the same time we don’t want to be spending hours at a time finding the perfect, respectable and trust worthy trader for a job. Luckily, Which?, the leading independent review company has created the ‘gold standard’ that traders must meet, before being accredited as a Trusted Trader. This is great for homeowners because you can now be sure you’re getting the most skilled, professional and respectful traders in your area.
Why a Which? Trusted trader is a great choice
Choose a Which? Trusted Trader and you can be sure you’re in safe hands. Trusted Traders are used by more than 1 million people each year who are looking for the best trade businesses in their area Which started out by testing consumer products, like washing machines, cars and power tools.
Which raise awareness for consumer rights and offer impartial advice. All which trusted traders are required to go through a rigorous 6 step examination to ensure they meet the independent, not-for-profit’s high standards.
- Credit check – Validate the financial health and stability of the business.
- References – Customer reference checks, chosen at random by the Which? team
- Business procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures.
- Interview and assessment – In person interview by a Which? Trusted Traders assessor.
- Code of Conduct – The business agrees to abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Endorsed trader – The trader now finally becomes an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
What are the benefits to you the customer?
- Assurance that you’re dealing with a reputable, customer focused company.
- If the company isn’t up to scratch, it’s easy to get in contact with Which? And quickly let them know their trusted trader wasn’t up to standard.
- Many companies are denied Trusted Trader status. You can be sure those who achieve it are the best in the business.
- Which? offer Independent dispute resolution
Who are Which?
They were founded in 1957 as a not-for-profit charitable organization.
They are completely independent with no shareholders or stakeholders
All Which Trusted Traders must adhere to a strict code of conduct that ensures Trusted traders are following best practice and procedures in relation to how they handle: consumer contracts; goods and materials; taxes; consumer cancellation rights; payments; guarantees and warranties; insurance complaints; and other areas.
We always endeavor to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognize that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01952 616709, 10.00 am till 4.00 pm Monday to Friday
or write to us at C-Thru Shropshire Ltd Unit 4c , Gower Street, St Georges, Telford, Shropshire, TF2 9HW.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 14 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution.
In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.